How'd ya'll do for Christmas?

Rob

Got a complete "KYSOR" HVAC unit for an "R" model from a mid 1970's cab for Christmas from my son. The donor was wrecked in 1979 so should be in good shape. It is beige in color and includes everything interior to the cab including the defrost ducts. Looks about the same as the "Evans" units but has rectangle diffusors rather than round. They are different than the later units in gray also. No compressor but I'll convert to a later style Sanden unit and build up new hoses to fit.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I got to spend the entire day with my wife & kid, with absolutely nothing else on the agenda needing to get done. That was everything I could've asked for, since days off together are a rare commodity and when one of us DOES take a day off work, there is ALWAYS something we're trying to get done. The boy enjoyed ripping into his presents...didn't even wait to get some of them out from under the tree before he was going to town on 'em. The wife was a little upset that she had a couple presents under the tree and her gift for me hadn't arrived in time...so I didn't open a damn thing and couldn't be happier with how the day went. It's OK, though, because I didn't get around to putting hers together, so she got it in pieces. It's another thing on my "to-do" list...just wasn't worrying about any of that list on Christmas.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

No presents here. Just family, good food, and laughter

Nice, house stayed clean

I do remember the years of piles of stuff under the tree, around the sofa, and NO batteries

Kids are grown now.....ahhh..relaxation

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well not quite as exciting as some 

Hot as all get out 42 degrees, 107 in the old money

Told the Princess just cold meat and salad so I got sent promptly out side to cook pork and turkey on the spit

Pork caught fire while I  wawass staying hydrated inside watching TV

I did manage to sort of save it but no crackling 

Just the 2 of us as Dads crook and a days drive from here, the boy is stuck in North  QLD with work

So the  Princess my dog (Miss Molly) and of course myself 

Oh and I got a hammock received-763578924122335.jpg

Apparently Miss Molly and I have grown quite a bit since the last hammock 

019.jpg

I didn't get any Mack stuff, however I did buy a complete brand Reddot AC for Mrs Mack a couple of months ago so I feel my browny points are all used up

Paul

• Like 2