LED Headlights

I converted one of my CH's to LED I bought mine from mack about 500 each they are all one piece. Another guy on here did one I believe he just put new headlights in and replaced the 9004 bulb with an LED replacement was alot cheaper probably a better way to go as it would be cheaper and easier to replace out on the road if one was to go out. They do make an amazing difference over the old ones.

Not really hard to replace but the screws that holds the light in all twisted off or had to drill out because they were corroded in then had to put nuts on back side. As far as the wiring you have to get a pigtail that fits the light and cut your original end off and splice them together only 3 wires on each side.

And don't forget to re adjust them. LED's have a different lens pattern so the lights need to be set up not to blind on coming.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

7 hours ago, 41chevy said:

And don't forget to re adjust them. LED's have a different lens pattern so the lights need to be set up not to blind on coming.

Yup, them damned things are annoying when improperly adjusted to oncoming traffic. City passed an ordinance going into effect on January 1 where you can be cited for improper headlamp adjustment. Two wrecks last year prompted that, one with a fatality.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.