Replacing Eaton Autoshift with a Mack 10 or 13 speed in 01 Vision

irishflyer97

6 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

OOOOH Dear Teamster Grrl!! I may not have gotten an A in economics, but I got an A+ in Psychology. You my dearie are, as I previously Identified you, a pathological antagonist. I agreed with you and you disagreed with my agreeability and corrected me by repeating what I told you in the first place which already agreed with what you previously said as though you yourself authored it.   

Teamsterr Girl said "Back during the recession when a high percentage of home sales were foreclosures auctions did in fact set the market."  "

Mack Technician said "houses sold on the courthouse steps set the value of all local real estate"

Teamsterr Girl said "auctions give the best public measure of a trucks worth, which tends to be 10-20% of new price for a 10 or more year old truck."

Mack Technician said "Auctions set the value of all used trucks."

Teamsterr Girl then said "Sorry Mack Tech, you aren't doin' that well at economics."

When you COULD have said...…. "Well, I'm glad my schooling hasn't fallen COMPLETELY upon deaf ears. Thank you for stepping up to the higher calling of sound reason Mack Tech."

Which would still be obnoxious, but...…. would then mean you'd have had to, even sarcastically, agree to my statement......which is physiologically impossible for you. You cannot because you see antagonism as your greatest form of intellectual self-expression...…meanwhile driving the world immediately surrounding you insane and the Benevolent League of BMT Patriarchs (AKA- Cool old truckers with awesome toys) to want to stone you in the town square.

Your time for transformation to a social-able, positive, non-antagonistic, contributor is ticking away. You are, as you yourself said, "an old fart" and farts make but a ~poof~ and gone. Change your ways. A day's coming, I hope it doesn't, when you'll run out of ideas for new Monikers and have to use idiotic names like "Ol'Minnesota Farts" or "Grandma Cranky's CH ". This might be falling on deaf ears, but I want to be known as the person who "tried".       

Well said Mack Tech, I wish I was well spoken as you but I am not so I blocked her. 😝

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, Maxidyne said:

OK, sounds like we're agreeing on some things and turning from argument to conversation. Sorry if I lay into the newbies wanting to make an old truck do something it won't, but I've seen too many people lose money they can't afford to going down that route. That said, you. can turn a road tractor into a durable dump truck, etc.., Mack did it themselves when they offered frame liners and such on the CH. So I'll try to be more constructive and less condemning. As for arguing politics, most everyone's mind is made up so it's a waste of time.  

"As for arguing politics, most everyone's mind is made up so it's a waste of time."  

Fact! 

Though the grave be satisfied may your moniker live on Maxidyne. In front of these witnesses I vow to never again refer to you as "Teamster Grrl" "Gearhead Grrl" or "Ultra Liberal She Lion who feasts on the flesh of Good'ol boys".

Or use this awesome pic...…

Image result for bloody lion r

• Like 1

Good to see this turn into a conversation!  I agree about dumping money into something, to turn it into something it’s not.   Had that conversation with a guy about 2 months ago and he called last week and said that he figured I saved him about $20k by laying out the facts for him.   He’s giving me a load of mulch because of it!  Union/non union, keep the hammer down and get it done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, Mack Technician said:

"As for arguing politics, most everyone's mind is made up so it's a waste of time."  

Fact! 

Though the grave be satisfied may your moniker live on Maxidyne. In front of these witnesses I vow to never again refer to you as "Teamster Grrl" "Gearhead Grrl" or "Ultra Liberal She Lion who feasts on the flesh of Good'ol boys".

Or use this awesome pic...…

Image result for bloody lion r

Please dont retire the pic, it is fantastic. 

• Haha 1

Naw, just didn't have good internet access over the holidays and everyone has pretty much mellowed out anyways. The U model someone posted looks nice and tempting, but having only a 7 foot garage door I'd best be sticking to model Macks, of which there's been some nice pix lately. Anybody know if any of the old Mack models like AMT are still available?

Edited by Maxidyne