Stupidity prevails

david wild

I’ve stoped watching the news all together these days, everyone has an agenda and will curve stories to fit their’s or they won’t share stories they can’t curve... there no unbiased source anymore except the sources for the media, which is where I get the news. News is only useful for knowing big important events like another terrorist attack or something of the sort... sometimes when it seems like there’s no real source for something I check what everyone is saying from all sides and only accept what they all agree on and take the rest with a wheelbarrow of salt until it’s independently reviewed and confirmed... the media and politicians thrive off divisiveness, people are more likely to donate when they’re more passionate and the media gets more views the crazier they can make a headline which gives them more ad revenue... a prime example is when MSMBC said they found Trumps taxes when everyone was running a round saying he had committed tax fraud and it turned out it was nothing but they really hyped it up to get viewers... it’s like that with everyone unfortunately... this is why the loudest voice today on both sides the most extreme one, the divisiveness gets boosted so that everyone profits, meanwhile it makes a laughingstock of our country and the hardworking people who everyday bust their asses protecting the average Joe or working to make someone else’s life a bit better see nothing from it all... I still believe we wouldn’t have such a problem if we didn’t have political parties to begin with and everyone could think for themselves instead of having to align to the two main parties which have proven countless times they alter their own policies not to reflect their true beliefs but instead to make sure they oppose the other so we all stay divided. But I don’t think any of us will see politics parties either increase in how many are major enough to be recognized or cease to legally exist all together... but that doesn’t mean I don’t pray it happens some day!

• Like 1

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

Individuals are typically much more trustworthy than big corporations, you have to watch what you say when you don't have a multi billion dollar industry so powerful they're capable of changing laws to get you put of trouble, let alone using the court of public opinion, the public opinion that is their goal to influence, to then make things go the way they want. When you're a lonely guy in a studio with a handful of other people just doing what you can to keep the studio running, you have to watch what you say because the monopolies want you to disappear as it is, no need to give them a reason... already they've changed laws in Germany so that a small live stream host has to have a license to broadcast in the nation, even if you're using a medium like YouTube and not just radio transmissions. Kills the Ben Shapiros and Steven Crowders of the world who need those mediums to survive. For now though they can still post videos in these countries just can't live stream. But that's not guaranteed either, many political channels on YouTube and whatnot have had their revenue taken away or have been banned, recently a Scottish man was arrested and fined because he made a video where he turned his dog into a Nazi so his girlfriend wouldn't love her dog so much and could focus on him. It was a joke... one big joke... and the court ignored the fact it was a joke and said it was supposed to inspire antisemitism, essentially the court claims the video making fun of Nazis was actually secretly in support of Nazis... understandably the man refuses to pay the fine! And if context doesn't matter then just reporting on it would mean you support the Nazis apparently, so nobody paid much mind to it besides when the video first gained popularity online and they were trying to claim it fostered antisemitic discussions, thus sparking the trial to begin with. If you want to do more of your own research you can look him up, Count Dankula. It's a prime example of the media and politicians trying to silence their 'opponents' instead of debating them. 

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

News is all about "Shock", like Howard Stern(aka "shock jock").   Everything in the media is about getting you to watch something.  That in hopes you will then maybe buy whatever the commercials try to sell.  It's a vicious circle and why I don't watch much TV anymore.

I catch the 7am news for the weather for the day(Local channel) and after that I'm done.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"