1976 mack cf700

firefighterfarace

That can't be the right price for the truck pictured. Either it is a misprint or the actual condition of the truck is a far cry from what you see here. By the way it says Dansville, NY on the door. Just off I 390 between Corning, NY and Buffalo,NY.

Edited by navypoppop
spelling error

I dunno, we got our fully working CF, minus a busted drain valve, for that price back in the 90s... I don’t think it’s too far fetched now, especially since it probably doesn’t run very far with that busted alternator. I’ve actually seen them lower!

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

2 hours ago, navypoppop said:

That can't be the right price for the truck pictured. Either it is a misprint or the actual condition of the truck is a far cry from what you see here. By the way it says Dansville, NY on the door. Just off I 390 between Corning, NY and Buffalo,NY.

No, that is about an average price for any similar, standard canopy-cab pumper in the 1000-1500gpm range that is in poor to average condition. They just do not command large resale values. 

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS