water pump

2000CL713

can some help me find out what part number my water pump is so i can cross reference  with PAI? they seem to be one of the few that make USA made water pumps still. dont want no china junk. also if there is a bigger/better upgrade i can install would be nice as well. 

2000 CL713 E7-427  

new resized.jpg

Only upgrade was standpipe bolts on the water pump. The original were too short and provided no stretch. They installed standpipe collars and lengthened bolts to add stroke to the bolt’s elastic compensation. Less bolt breakage too. You have long bolts and collars?

Believe they also made a beefier 3-bolt bracket for the top support.

Edited by Mack Technician

Already did that. Didnt last for shit. I rather (if I can) buy a whole new one. Very few people around here take pride in there work and they are just screw you over. Had it happen on a rebuilt turbo and few other parts I had rebuilt instead of buying new and always regretted it so now I just buy new or upgraded when/if I can. 

new resized.jpg

15 minutes ago, david wild said:

Same old story no pride in their work, sad, I put that blame on Obama, why bother doing a good job, allways can get welfare.

Pick this baby up from my Nephew for $5. Gitcha one Uncle Dave....

8B5F7D6E-BD3E-467B-A341-4E39C7218E04.thumb.jpeg.ddc958f3dd2f2c63cf8ccdf86ea12348.jpeg

A’course it says “Made in China” on the label. When I asked him about that he said “Who cares, China’s paying the tariff on this one!”. 

• Haha 1