Well Im buggered if I know how to attach pictures anymore 

A real shame to me but I cant find anyway to load up photo's so the story is pretty pointless with out picks and I cant seem to delete the thread so I guess I will give this posting photos a miss till the forum gets sorted 

I have asked about photo posting and how its done these days but have had no replies 

So sorry to all I just type replies to peoples questions till I work it out again 

Edited by mrsmackpaul

When you click on the reply text box there should be a "click to choose files" link just below the text section, next to a paperclip. 

Click it and pick the picture you want to upload. It should appear below that link, not in the text box. 

Modern cell phone cameras take pretty high pixel pictures, too big to upload without first resizing them. Or at least that's the case with my phone. Changing the "aspect ratio" seems to resize it on mine so that I can post it. Not sure where exactly you're hitting a snag in the process!

Screenshot_20190506-064151.png

Thanks for the reply but that dohicky doesn't seem to be on my screen anymore,  it used to be there for years 

I still use the same computer and it even used to work on the phone once I reduced the pixel thingo 

I had thread started here about something completely different but I couldn't even delete it once I worked out it wasn't working right, pretty sure I could delete threads in the past if I posted in the wrong spot or something 

Dunno

Paul 

At bottom or top of web page do you have a drop down box called "theme"? I don't any more, but for a while I could not reply or post topics because it had the wrong theme selected. (Theme changes the visual appearance of the page)

Alternatively, I believe you can post pictures by "drag/dropping" the picture file into the text box. Obviously doesn't work on phones, but should work on a PC.

Will give me something to try tonight 

Oddly enough I can still put photos up in the gallery 

That bit on the bottom left of the screen shot you posted above no longer appears on my computer or phone

As in the bit about "Click to choose files"

All I get now is "Insert image from URL" on the bottom RHS of the page

Paul 

Interesting. Try a different web browser. Internet Explorer is standard for Windows, but I usually download and use Mozilla Firefox. Different web browsers may interpret and present the web page a little differently, yielding different results.

Joe I have no idea, I haven't changed anything, still using the same old computer but the forum has up graded over the years and I think perhaps something isnt compatible anymore

Oddly enough I can still post photos in the gallery but not on the forum 

Paul 

I just use Postimage.org.   Save my pictures there that I want to post here.  Then just copy/paste the link from Postimage and put it in your post.  Really simple, free, and you don't have to worry about the size of the picture.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

FB-IMG-1557084240313.jpg

17 hours ago, Freightrain said:

I just use Postimage.org.   Save my pictures there that I want to post here.  Then just copy/paste the link from Postimage and put it in your post.  Really simple, free, and you don't have to worry about the size of the picture.

I'll give it a try

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pramvyo4/

Edited by mrsmackpaul
  • Like 2

Paul,

Great truck and I want more photos of it if they exist !! Even couldn't imagine you had such one in your family. I like EH's (but more the common style closed cab commercial ones) and was even sypplied with a factory manual for this military EH from a friend of mine.

Glad you're lucky again with pics posting.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Paul, once you get the hang of it, it works pretty easy.  Now you don't have to worry about pictures being too big to download here.

Of course, if something happens to Postimage you loose the pictures.  So make sure you keep them saved on your computer.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"