Real Swift

41chevy

I remember vision386 (I think it was him) telling the story of a driver who was so dumb he couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel. He said after a dozen or so pull ups a hairy man in a dress stormed off crying. I want to say there was even a pic to accompany the story but I can’t remember that far back. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

16 hours ago, Quickfarms said:

I was working at a plant and I saw several of the big carriers drivers drop trailers facing the wrong direction in the lot. It looked like that fancy sleeper prevented them from backing in or turning around.

It's not the the fancy condos that can't back up.    Some days are lot is totally embarrassing and its 95% day cabs.    I go drop my trl somewhere else just so I'm not seen as part of the mess.  

10 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Watched a "driver" who was not able to back up just the tractor with out getting all crossed up. Would have liked to watch his antics with a trailer hooked up.

i have a harder time backing up a bobtail than i do backing up a trailer. its like my brain gets crossed up. i almost never bobtail....lol

• Like 1