Stainless steel exhaust components

I'm looking for a good source for a stainless steel muffler, elbows, clamps, and some pipe.  It seems like there are many different places that have it but prices seem to vary more than I would have expected.  If anyone has a website or a manufacturer they recommend, let me know.  Thanks, Andy

Grand Rock, Second that. Believe they are based in Ohio. They did not have exactly what I needed and custom made the elbow with turnout, then chromed it. Not the cheapest but  have not gotten China crap from them ether. They have or can make about anything and have good customer service. All came wrapped to protect from damaging the finish. 👍

55 minutes ago, AZB755V8 said:

Grand Rock, Second that. Believe they are based in Ohio. They did not have exactly what I needed and custom made the elbow with turnout, then chromed it. Not the cheapest but  have not gotten China crap from them ether. They have or can make about anything and have good customer service. All came wrapped to protect from damaging the finish. 👍

every thing i have bought from them has been top line stuff have 2 5 ft mitres on the way now

Can't recommend Grand Rock.  Sent print and they could not make the part from the print.  Dropped off the part in person and they LOST the original.  Glad to hear others had good luck but not me.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"