Beach Boys call it right....

As long as the truck is out in the open and you can get IN/OUT easily?   Ugh, with only being able to crawl through the cab into the bunk while in the garage it is a real PITA.  Pull wire, get stuck, crawl inside and unstick wire, crawl out and pull, get stuck, crawl inside...........repeat.   Man, why do I make everything SOOOOO difficult?   It was raining and cold so I wasn't going to do it outside.  Weather isn't getting better til next weekend and I have other stuff that needs done then.

Sometimes I just want to sell everything and take up checkers?

Oh, for the people that never heard the Beach Boys.......

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I Just have small incandescent rectangle marker lights, surface mount kind.   I mounted them to a piece of metal so just the edge of the light shines out the bottom of the cab lip.  I do have 3/4" LED under the bunk.

Larry

On 4/16/2018 at 3:49 PM, Freightrain said:

It was raining and cold so I wasn't going to do it outside.

Larry, sounds quite funny.

Today I also did some tinkering with wires in a sleeper. Did it inside the shop and it was colder there than outside. A pretty nice day today, up to 26 Celsias / 80F and sunny. But I have a sleeper so far not a truck. So didn't want it to roll out and than back in in the evening.

Sure worth to mention the result of your job is cool :thumb:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, Vladislav said:

A pretty nice day today, up to 26 Celsias / 80F and sunny. 

Same here in central Pennsylvania, and its my day off too.       Problem is I slept on the couch until 3:30pm and missed most of it.   

Edited by Hobert62

I checked them out at Beaver on Friday night.   Looks good.  Driving home Saturday night, I could see the faint reflection in the corner stainless of the trailer.  I should have gotten a picture.....I'll try to remember in a couple weeks when I get it out again.

• Like 1

Larry

Now that explains it. Why I could not get to sleep last saturday night. Too much light coming through my bedroom window. I thought China had dropped one on us in Ohio. Thanks Larry. Don't think of us old folks needing our sleep. 

• Like 1