Test video to Youtube:

Rob

the snow looks ugly but fun video grandbaby seemed entertained. 1840? when i was shopping and bought my 763 bobcat i was looking at a case 1845c as well. they seems to be good skidsters. 

for getting your video's seen on youtube good descriptions and titles really help. make sure to include key words people are actually searching for or that can be related to other video's

on my you tube channel over 60% of my total views come from my video's falling in the suggested category of related video's then about 38% is spread out across home pages subscriptions and other you tube features and about 2% of the total views comes from sharing my video's with you guys here on the forums. 

50 minutes ago, h67st said:

If I did that, I'd probably hit Ye Olde Body Shoppe with the bucket.

It's easy to damage surrounding things in those till you get used to them for sure. I've got a couple thousand hours in the saddle so most damage is a lot more few and far between than it used to be.....

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

21 hours ago, Ezrider said:

the snow looks ugly but fun video grandbaby seemed entertained. 1840? when i was shopping and bought my 763 bobcat i was looking at a case 1845c as well. they seems to be good skidsters. 

for getting your video's seen on youtube good descriptions and titles really help. make sure to include key words people are actually searching for or that can be related to other video's

on my you tube channel over 60% of my total views come from my video's falling in the suggested category of related video's then about 38% is spread out across home pages subscriptions and other you tube features and about 2% of the total views comes from sharing my video's with you guys here on the forums. 

I don't use any other photo hosting service, (used to have photobucket) nor use any other social media other than websites so wanted to upload a few videos I've taken of trucks, equipment, and repairs in the shop so needed to learn how. I don't know if I mark them "private" if they can be posted such as the above and only links access them rather than public or not. Haven't graduated that far yet.

That tractor is a1995 Case 1845C. I purchased it quite new when the original purchaser was losing it back to Case Credit for payoff value. That's been almost 20 years now, (geez where does time go) and I see no need to replace it as it still functions pretty close to as new. Certainly like to have a tracked machine, but cannot justify the cost difference for the use I give it. 

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

i think your want to make it unlisted rather than privet as i think privet you cant link to it. i could be wrong on that. 

tires are a lot better for pushing snow, moving dirt esp in soft ground mud, tracks are the way to go. 

48 minutes ago, mowerman said:

Still trying figure out what I was supposed to be watching?????bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The skid steer video does not play for you? Or are you referring to the truck exhaust which was a test video?

Try this:

The video is my attempt at meeting 2025 federal heavy truck emission standards; at least in Rob's world.

Edited by Rob
  • Haha 1

The skid steer video does not play for you? Or are you referring to the truck exhaust which was a test video?
Try this:
 The video is my attempt at meeting 2025 federal heavy truck emission standards; at least in Rob's world.

Oh gotcha thanks I kept seeing some clown going round and round on the Skiploader was wondering what the point was I thought it was going to hit the garage or the house at one point ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

On 4/11/2018 at 10:10 AM, Ezrider said:

i think your want to make it unlisted rather than privet as i think privet you cant link to it. i could be wrong on that. 

tires are a lot better for pushing snow, moving dirt esp in soft ground mud, tracks are the way to go. 

Unlisted was the que I was looking for. Thank you kindly for your assist.