Air in the water tank

chana1634

I have a 350 e7 engine, and I notice that I'm getting a lot of air pressure in the coolant tank, engine runs ok  is not getting hot or anything like that,  can the air compressor do this problem, and how to check it, I thank anyone for the help,

• 4 weeks later...

wll guys I disconnected the air compressor, from the water inlet and out,plug the block on the back and the hose that supply water to the head of the air compressor   run the engine, for a few minutes, and still got pressure on the coolant, found that a head is crack, after pluging air compressor the olny this is the head or gasket, well found head is bad, thanks for all your imput.

• 3 weeks later...

remove a head that machine shop said It was crack, replace the head and all gaskets, start engine and notice compression in the coolant, second day of work, pumpin diesel notice a lot of water leaking out, open hood, and water was coming from hoses, up on top, with a lot of pressure, and look like it busted my radiator too, that's how much compression was in the coolant, does any body know how to check for a crack liner,

9 minutes ago, chana1634 said:

remove a head that machine shop said It was crack, replace the head and all gaskets, start engine and notice compression in the coolant, second day of work, pumpin diesel notice a lot of water leaking out, open hood, and water was coming from hoses, up on top, with a lot of pressure, and look like it busted my radiator too, that's how much compression was in the coolant, does any body know how to check for a crack liner,

drop the oil pan, pressurize the cooling system, look up at all cylinders

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 7 months later...

it on the on the coolant tank or overflow, well at the end i found a crack on number one cylinder, had to replace one liner and one piston, some how a piston ring, scrach the liner all the way throw, cousing the compression getting in the coolant,

• Like 1