another foot race

mowerman

tryed to post photo    cant figure out how to get it from phone to website...bob

Ah Hepped. . . :)  :thumb:   me and my running group.. ..

Adults-font-b-Inflatable-b-font-Sumo-font-b-Suits-b-font-Wrestler-Costume-Outfits-Fat.thumb.jpg.d4c9e7515e1844b00ffa5dc5475b382d.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You guys have it all wrong...there were only two people in the race...bob and the guy in the lime green shirt.  And Bob did not post the time between first and second.

All kidding aside...congrats on finishing the race.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

well ken your pretty close to the truth,,,,the guy in first place ran i only walked it 5 K....only got the podium spot cause i was the only other guy in my age group that finished.....i think the 3 place guy was too embarressed to stand up since the fatman in 2nd place beat him...hahahahahahahahaha...bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...