Renault

27 minutes ago, Markshr151 said:

What where or who is the 13 speed in my 99 CH 613 gold bull. It makes me went to cry thinking it's a Renault trans . It says Mack Renault on the tag.

Renault is on the tag of your superb T2130 triple countershaft Mack-designed Maxitorque transmission because it owned Mack at the time.

Your transmission was designed at the former Mack Trucks' Engineering, Development and Test Center (ED&TC) in Allentown, PA, the truck capital of the world, and built at the iconic American truckmaker's powertrain plant in Hagerstown, Maryland.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mackpro said:

I believe the  T300 series can handle anything but we had a MP10 605 destroy a T318 last week. Good thing it was under warranty. Never seen a counter shaft in the back box break in half before

Popped a forward snap ring off our 05' T318L synchro last month. We bought a shaft retaining plate and I was able to fish the junk out of the front box. Was feeling confident so I had told the boss, before we bought, to avoid T200 cause you wouldn't know if the rear output mainshaft was upgraded. What a jinx, we got 7K miles on it and "pop".

Have they come up with any other rear shaft improvements since 2010 (other than the high torque output shaft for cummins)? I don't see any.

• 2 weeks later...

Have they come up with any other rear shaft improvements since 2010 (other than the high torque output shaft for cummins)? I don't see any.

Wouldn't call that  an improvement That output shaft CHANGE caused nothing but grief ! Of it ain't broke don't fix it! Kind of like the three bolts on the spur shaft If ya got a good idea don't mess with it!