MACUNGIE 2017

1958 F.W.D.

1. For those of you who are not aware, due to ongoing renovations, the Mack Plant WILL NOT be open for tours this year.

2. We will be having the usual Thursday Night "Inspection of the Nuns" at 7pm. Please respond here with a head count no later than Weds AM if you plan on drooling gawking I mean attending.

3. Don't forget (like I always do) to go to the Watts Mack tent at 12:00pm noon on Saturday for the annual BMT Group Photo. 

If any newbies have any questions now is the time............... 

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I will plan to attend the "inspection" at the nunnery.  That is if I can get my chauffer, mike69mackman, to stop too (which should not be a difficult task).  Perhaps one of these years he and I will not "fight" over the same "nun".

P.S. Make sure we do not get a nun that is PG! :thumb:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I'll be there provided the creek don't rise and the Chevrolet don't quit on the way up there. Ken, I'll pick you up if Mike can't.

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Carl if you come to the Nunnery you'll have to sit down with Medium and tell him about your backyard!!!

Absolutely. And the invitation to come visit is always open. Too late for this year, but a great time to come is over Memorial Day weekend when the Boy Scouts place a candle on every grave at the Fredericksburg National (Civil War) Cemetery. Very moving. https://www.nps.gov/frsp/planyourvisit/luminaria.htm 

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!