The United States Army Presents - The Fluid Coupling

kscarbel2

Ksb, where do you find this stuff?😁 They forgot to mention the earplugs the driver had to wear(od of course) to protect his brain from the concussion every time he shifted that deuce and a half and you could hear the drive line clunk across the street!😁

1 hour ago, BillyT said:

Ksb, where do you find this stuff?😁 

C'mon Billy you know how YouTube is! Start watching one video, then the spider web of suggested videos pops up and who knows where you end up! 😁

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Ksb, where do you find this stuff?😁 They forgot to mention the earplugs the driver had to wear(od of course) to protect his brain from the concussion every time he shifted that deuce and a half and you could hear the drive line clunk across the street!😁Heavy gunner you're right of course! I started looking at "shifting a two stick mack " videos on my kindle and watched videos of every two stick ever built and a couple three stick heavy haulers! Discovered that when I shifted a triplex two handed and held the wheel with my knee I was "showboating" It was the only way I was taught😁 I always thought it was more difficult one handed!Gearhead 204, The military had very little confidence in the average intelligence of its members judging from that explanation of a "fluid coupling"! I was taught by the one fan facing another fan analogy!

"The smooth operation of applying power requires SKILL of the driver"  (driving a stick shift)

Whep, there's the problem.  No skill present in today's society of drivers.......

BillyT:  One of those twin stick videos is of ME driving my truck.  Ya, I see all kinds of comments posted about how unsafe, blah, blah, blah.   Ok, whatever.

I have a two handed version, but it is not posted anymore.   I didn't post them actually, four other people did back when I made these videos 10 years ago(way before Youtube was around)

Edited by Freightrain
  • Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"