Hey You! Read This! Prayers Needed! 

1958 F.W.D.

Hat, I was treated for  prostate cancer 16 years ago , was treated with seeds,no cutting involved, my Psa has been in decimal points ever since! I'm glad you don't need chemo! Don't be on pins and needles,you're good they caught it early ! They have improved the treatments since I was treated! You other guys listen to Gmerrillo! The digital exam isn't painful ,if I had started exams when I was 50 I may not have even needed treatment! If you have a history of prostate cancer in your family start at 40! My brother in law has been going since he was 40 his dad died of prostate cancer in his 40s! He's about 70 and still doing good! Best of luck hat!

Hat, I was treated for  prostate cancer 16 years ago , was treated with seeds,no cutting involved, my Psa has been in decimal points ever since! I'm glad you don't need chemo! Don't be on pins and needles,you're good they caught it early ! They have improved the treatments since I was treated! You other guys listen to Gmerrillo! The digital exam isn't painful ,if I had started exams when I was 50 I may not have even needed treatment! If you have a history of prostate cancer in your family start at 40! My brother in law has been going since he was 40 his dad died of prostate cancer in his 40s! He's about 70 and still doing good! Best of luck hat!