Trip to New Hampshire

eddeere

From what I see the black Mack COE has good solid cab. The chassis looks like from another truck.

Nice restored Autocar you catched up the picture of.

Thanks for sharing.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Looks like my neck of the woods, the Hillsborough County Fair Grounds in New Boston, NH. The red building is Dodge's General Store in the center of town, been there for decades.

New Boston center is a picturesque New England town. New Boston is home to the U.S.A.F. New Boston Tracking Station up on Chestnut Hill. A former U.S.A.A.F. bombing range it now

tracks satellite communications.

bulldogboy

Don's A-car looks so much better in that photo than these. Some idiot came up an exit ramp never looked and ran him into the median and skateboarded up the guardrail. Serious pucker factor there.

If you are going to Somerset, you'll be going right by me

donbirch3.jpg

donbirch2.jpg

donbirch1.jpg

Ah crap!!!  I've learned........I'm bigger, so I hold my course when in the Mack.   Looks like the truck faired okay.  Glad it wasn't worse.

Had some young dumb broad about side swipe me a week ago coming back from Indiana.  I was in the company car(Honda) and lucky it handles good as if I was in my pickup and tried that stunt I would have been in a world of hurt.  That Honda zig-zagged right around the idiot as she tried to occupy the same lane on the highway...without looking.  Lucky no one was in third lane.  Still pisses me off thinking about it today.

Looks like the Mack is sitting on a 1 ton motorhome chassis of some sorts.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"