Ignorant MoFos'

Timothy Maikshilo

The one that makes me mad is the young white trash and others get handicap cards so they can park next to the store because of the laziness. A handicapped person has to park at the end of the lot. I guess the gimme bunch are entitled because Obuma said they could.

South Carolina has at least wised up a little. They now have pictures on the handicapped placards hung off the mirror in the windshield so that the "kids" can NOT use granny's tag to park close to the door. BUT it is probably only enforced if someone complains? And then that is probably called racist!!

• Like 1

Brocky

The one that makes me mad is the young white trash and others get handicap cards so they can park next to the store because of the laziness. A handicapped person has to park at the end of the lot. I guess the gimme bunch are entitled because Obuma said they could.

Couple of weeks ago sitting in the Wally World parking lot waiting for my sweetie, I watched a F-350 Crewcab lifted and tricked out 4x4 "dock" in a handicap spot and 1/2 . A guy touching 30 literally climbs down and jogs into the store. So as we leave I swing past this thing....NYS Handicap plates on it.

The obama gimme next door to me has a Handicap permit. Why? Because he is 50 + pounds over weight. GET a job in stead of watching tv all day and night, put the Freetos away and unhook the Mountain Dew IV

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

These smucks were parked in the fire lane! Ignorance!!!

1275 animals mate theres more chance of the angry wife doing you in when your asleep or maybe thats just in my house !!!!

Paul

1275 animals mate theres more chance of the angry wife doing you in when your asleep or maybe thats just in my house !!!!

Paul

Go to Chicago, Detroit, or East L.A. there's 40 or 50 thousand things that can kill you! I'll chance the critters in OZ. the odds are better.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE