I'm Afraid My Ass Is Had:

Man's Best Friend

A dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try this experiment: Put your dog and your wife in the boot of the car for an hour. Then open the boot and see which one is really happy to see you!

:chili::banana::chili:

Rob, please don't tell her this joke. Believe me they DO NOT have a sense of humour. :rolleyes:

Rod.

OK I ADMIT THIS JOKE IS FUNNY AS ALL HELL BUT.......... IF ANY GUY DID IT TO ME I BETTER BE PASSED OUT WHEN THEY OPEN THAT TRUNK!!!! NOT A HAPPY KELLY COMIN OUT OF IT :lol:

OK I ADMIT THIS JOKE IS FUNNY AS ALL HELL BUT.......... IF ANY GUY DID IT TO ME I BETTER BE PASSED OUT WHEN THEY OPEN THAT TRUNK!!!! NOT A HAPPY KELLY COMIN OUT OF IT :lol:

Oops!!! :notworthy::tease:

Proud owner of;

1961 Mack B61 prime mover.

1981 International ACCO 1810C DualCab Fire Truck

:SMOKIE-LFT:

I used to tell my ex that trucks,cars and bikes was a lot better than booze,drugs and sleazy women as a hobby,and a lot less harmful,but if it bugged her that much,I could explore some of the other options;that usually settled her down pretty good. And NO-the hobbies had nothing to do with why she's my ex.

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

funny funny funny ha :thumb:

what?!!I just talked to your Ma, and she said they had to lock you in the closet regularly because they couldn't do anything with you, but then you got to liking it too much, so they had to come up with a new plan...and they're still working on it. :lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

what?!!I just talked to your Ma, and she said they had to lock you in the closet regularly because they couldn't do anything with you, but then you got to liking it too much, so they had to come up with a new plan...and they're still working on it. :lol:

My closet was rubber lined. Helped me keep my sanity.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

NAH I WASNT IN A CLOSET I WAS IN THE 6FT BED OF AN CHEVY S10 OR IN THE BUNK OF A PETE!!!!!! I HAD THE COOLEST PLAY-PENS :rolleyes:

I am glad to see DADDYSLILGURL back, Since she got that CDL, I was afraid she had taken a load to California, and couldn't find a load back east. One of the worst things that can happen is to start looking over your shoulder at that bunk. Next thing you know you'll want to start stopping and eating. Sleeping and eating, sleeping and eating, ruined more drivers than you can shake a stick at.

• 2 weeks later...
I am glad to see DADDYSLILGURL back, Since she got that CDL, I was afraid she had taken a load to California, and couldn't find a load back east. One of the worst things that can happen is to start looking over your shoulder at that bunk. Next thing you know you'll want to start stopping and eating. Sleeping and eating, sleeping and eating, ruined more drivers than you can shake a stick at.

AWW THANKS HUN I GLAD TO BE BACK!!!! LOL AND NO WORRIES AA BOUT THE BUNK......... MY TRUCK DOESNT HAVE ONE :lol: