ground up resto on your old or not so old Mack

They are a good bunch at Allentown Mack (Trans Edge). Been doing business there for years. Bought a Brand new CX there in 2000, and they helped me keep it going for 12 years until I sold it. They still have a few techs good with V8s, and they helped me with the E6 thermodyne Frankenstein I put together for my F-model. Just a single owner-operator and they treat me like I own 100 trucks.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like a good deal of pride still remains at the old Allentown Mack (now Trans Edge). You guys are lucky to have a dealership that values you,like most used to. God bless 'em. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

They are a good bunch at Allentown Mack (Trans Edge). Been doing business there for years. Bought a Brand new CX there in 2000, and they helped me keep it going for 12 years until I sold it. They still have a few techs good with V8s, and they helped me with the E6 thermodyne Frankenstein I put together for my F-model. Just a single owner-operator and they treat me like I own 100 trucks.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

excellent to hear that.....thats the treatment i used to recieve at oakland california mack,,,years ago,,,very impressive...bob