MO51 bridge @ Chester CLOSED

RowdyRebel

This one looks even better...still not sure what to make of it. Farmhand where we're staying said I55 up north had flooded again and had to be pumped out. We weren't supposed to crest until tomorrow. Sure hope the worst is over...

post-1673-0-15471200-1451754210_thumb.pn

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well, a floodwall or flood gate or levee of some sort broke down in Olive Branch this morning, which explains the drop in levels and the new forecast. That's about 20-25 miles or so south of me and HOPEFULLY there are some other levees and such between there and my house. Pretty sure there are. If that's the case, we're pretty much out of danger...and if not, we're under water. I'm almost positive we're OK though.

post-1673-0-20845300-1451761012_thumb.pn

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Fingers crossed Rowdy.

Today checking the local email site I read about the flood in St Louis area and thought to myself there was nothing on BMT about it.

Now I found out what I've missed.

My hopes for the best for you.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

glad to hear things are looking better for you Rowdy

But as Yogi Berra would say-"it ain't over, til its over"

Now the fun begins to bring it all back

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian