Check Out This Custom Mack Pulling Truck

brutus998

It is my uncle's new pulling truck he calls it "Mack-n-stein"

It is the 4th truck to pull in this video. He is still working out the bugs out of the V8

Very Custom design on the scheme of this truck.

Superliner Cab, CH Mack Hood, B Model Rear window, custom made pick-up truck bed. The cab has suicide doors and it has been chopped 4 inches.

What do you think?

Edited by brutus998

Nice looking truck. :thumb: The track sure went away for the later pullers, looked like the moisture started coming back to the top.

This is my favorite Mack puller, at least for now.

Keep us updated.

Bonner's Killer is awesome. Dale Francis knows his E9's that is for sure. Sander's Silver Bullet, and The Buckeye Bulldog have all had very successful seasons.

Mackenstein only has one charger. It was originally set-up for four chargers, but he wanted didnt want to limit where he could pull

Great vid. We started pulling in the street semi class about 2 years ago.

Check out some of the vids on you tube under my board name.

I already had your "last call" youtube video saved to my favorites, the old dog sounds pretty good.

I have a few vids of some of my junk posted on youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1E_OBPpEVs

As a "big city boy", we don't have this sort of activity. Although street racing is very popular here, i have to ask a question. How is it that three trucks broke traction and headed for the side lines? Too much torque, bad dirt surface? What gives?

As a "big city boy", we don't have this sort of activity. Although street racing is very popular here, i have to ask a question. How is it that three trucks broke traction and headed for the side lines? Too much torque, bad dirt surface? What gives?

As an EX big city street racer from the 80's, Im not judging you but street racing is bad news these days, the cops don't have a sense of humor about it anymore. Here in Texas it can turn into a Felony real quick if something goes wrong.

As to your question the track "dirt surface" is normally a clay mixture that is kept slightly moist to help the tires bite without digging in too much. There are several things that can cause the trucks to veer left like observed in the video. Here are just a few; uneven moisture on the surface, previous puller dug out ruts and left soft spots in the surface, uneven track, track wasn't packed well to begin with so the later pullers don't have a good firm consistant pulling surface, etc. etc.

You should get out of the city long enough to go watch a tractor pull sometime, you will be amazed at the technology and power you will see.

• 3 months later...

As an EX big city street racer from the 80's, Im not judging you but street racing is bad news these days, the cops don't have a sense of humor about it anymore. Here in Texas it can turn into a Felony real quick if something goes wrong.

Whatta ya mean cops have no sense of humor. Look at how we roll in Philly, the City of Brotherly Shove.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatta ya mean cops have no sense of humor. Look at how we roll in Philly, the City of Brotherly Shove.

I sure hope he didn't let that ricer out run him :D

I was up to Bonners last week, they bought a esatate of about 30 or 40 old John Deere 2 cly and what not, i got a jd 820 from them, the pulling semi was sitting there with the hood up, what a nice unit, Bill told me how many V8 blocks they just got, unreal, they are 1st class for sure and have a nice place :mack1:

• 3 months later...

IT IS NICE TO SEE THE MACKS DOMINATING THE HOT ROD SEMI OR SUPER SEMI CLASS. ALL OF THE MACKS THAT SPORT MACK V8 E9 POWER HAVE MY SUPPORT. HERE IN PUERTO RICO WHERE I AM FROM I AM EDUCATING PEOPLE ABOUT THE INSANE POWER THAT MACK E9 CAN MAKE WHEN IT IS PROPERLLY TUNNED. I BET DALE FRANCIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT MACK E9 TUNNERS IN THAT CIRCUIT.

THE MACK E9 ENGINE IN DRAG RACING HAS SCORED SOME BIG NUMBERS TOO.

ADAM GAFFIERO FROM THE BANDAG TITAN (AUSTRALIAN MACK TITAN DRAG RACE TRUCK) HAS E-MAILED ME A LETTER IN WICH HE CERTIFIES THAT THE BANDAG TITAN BEST TIME ON THE 1/4 MILE IS 11.6 SECONDS.

I AM GETTING A LITTLE BIT OF HATE HERE FROME THE DETROIT DIESEL FANS, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO SEE THE TRUE POTENTIAL THIS MACK E9 ENGINES HAVE!!!!