coolant filter

massey44nut

I have been looking through a couple of my filter books and not coming up with a coolant cartridge for a "0" housing so I am not sure what you might have.

Donaldson and NAPA both offer a mounting base for a spin on coolant filter which you may want to consider putting on your rig. Easier to find spin on filters these days.

Sorry, should have mentioned what Glenn said that what you have may not be factory.

• Like 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Here we go again.some one ask question and don't get back with us.Maybe if he gets back on here he could post a photo of what he is looking at.

I love the fact that he posts the query on Xmas Eve, and then whines on Xmas Day (less than 24 hours later, on one of the most holiest of holidays in Christianity) that "No one has an answer?"

Yeah, here.....Let me pull out my Nalcool Filter Guide out of my ass (everyone has one up their ass, right?) while I drive to any of the four parties that the family and I have been invited to.....Oh, wait....Can't get to it....Wait until Xmas morning, I'll tell the kids to hold off opening the presents while I pull that catalog out of my bunghole for you........Wait, can't find it......Hold on, I'll tell the 11 dinner guests I have coming for Xmas Dinner to starve for an extra hour while I find that..........

Is it ok to say "Jesus, will you please cool your jets give us a chance to find that for you before you come all unglued at the seams" during this time of year?

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I love the fact that he posts the query on Xmas Eve, and then whines on Xmas Day (less than 24 hours later, on one of the most holiest of holidays in Christianity) that "No one has an answer?"

Yeah, here.....Let me pull out my Nalcool Filter Guide out of my ass (everyone has one up their ass, right?) while I drive to any of the four parties that the family and I have been invited to.....Oh, wait....Can't get to it....Wait until Xmas morning, I'll tell the kids to hold off opening the presents while I pull that catalog out of my bunghole for you........Wait, can't find it......Hold on, I'll tell the 11 dinner guests I have coming for Xmas Dinner to starve for an extra hour while I find that..........

Is it ok to say "Jesus, will you please cool your jets give us a chance to find that for you before you come all unglued at the seams" during this time of year?

C' mon, Randy calm down... It's all about me! Didn't you know that?!?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thanks for all the help, i really do appreceate it , yes it is an aluminum housing ,mounted on drivers side of frame , a litlle bigger than a coffee can, and yes i just knew someone would know the truth about it. i wasnt expecting it to be an aftermarket type filter , it looks like it belongs there. when i opened the 2- 5/16 bolts on top it has 2 round metal plates with a sock inside . i guess ill replace it with an after market spin on. . thanks again