Check Out This New Member...

b61fred

Hi, Thought I would tell everyone about my new baby boy, born thursday he is 9pounds and 3 ounces, I have alredy got him a mack hat but he will have to grow into it. The wife shot a picture of us reading the  Wheels of Time together. Fred (a.k.a. Morgan)P.S. his name is Joe

post-63-1224438452_thumb.jpg

15 gears...no waiting!

Thanks for all your good wishes, I do miss a full nights sleep though. I thought I might get him a valve stem for a pacifier, but the mrs. put the hammer down on that one.. ha ha..

Thanks again

b61fred and b61joe

Well guys, I personally met B61Joe yesterday, and what a fine boy I must say. Been a long time since I've seen such a young Mack affectionado; He has the look to carry on our fine tradition to the next generation.

Congratulation to Morgan, and Jennifer!

Well Done!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well guys, I personally met B61Joe yesterday, and what a fine boy I must say. Been a long time since I've seen such a young Mack affectionado; He has the look to carry on our fine tradition to the next generation.

Congratulation to Morgan, and Jennifer!

Well Done!

Rob

Thanks Rob,

Taking care of the little mack man takes more time than I ever thought, And a full nights sleep is a thing of the past. Your looking about minus 25#......has sweetie put you on some kind of program or something??.ha Ha. glad to have you stop in and spend the afternoon "truck'n around". I was wanting you to check out the remodeld shop anyway's, The wife has now labeled the shop as the "skunk works" I like it, should be ready for project R-12 soon.... P.S. Don't get pulled over with my trailer.. I forgot to give you the registration...oops!

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

Thanks Rob,

Taking care of the little mack man takes more time than I ever thought, And a full nights sleep is a thing of the past. Your looking about minus 25#......has sweetie put you on some kind of program or something??.ha Ha. glad to have you stop in and spend the afternoon "truck'n around". I was wanting you to check out the remodeld shop anyway's, The wife has now labeled the shop as the "skunk works" I like it, should be ready for project R-12 soon.... P.S. Don't get pulled over with my trailer.. I forgot to give you the registration...oops!

Fred

Yeah, I've just busted under 300 again and hope to continue with the loss. Just one less sausage, ham, and cheese pizza daily helps, (of course having Momma make we walk three miles every evening might play also). I swear that girl is trying to kill me. Speaking of Momma, she has learned to not let me eat more than about a dozen boiled eggs at a time as she doesn't like the aftermath! She says the amount of air freshener needed is going to break us! Don't know if it is me, or the air freshener that keeps the field mice from comming in this year. Oh well.

Man, the state cops were thick on 74 last night. I must have seen 1/2 dozen with people pulled over. I passed a tractor/trailer with a headlamp out and he was promptly stopped just after I passed. I did not get stopped as stuck with the speed limit.

The trusty Dodge, trailer, and load are safely tucked away in the shop. Making plans to get a couple of other errands taken care of in the next couple of weeks with your trailer. Sure appreciate it's loan and you know I'll take care of it.

P.S. Brakes worked much better, but I need to change controllers in my truck!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

congrats (although im a lil late )

later yall

:mack1:

I'm late too, but congratulations. I have 2 11 month old boys, that seem to like trucks to. Just in there blood. Sleepless nights are always fun, but well worth it. Children are a true blessing. Take care of him for us. JOE

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy