1981 Mack F-700ST

BC, thank you for the links.

Yes, I sure heard about that incient, just forgot those poor guys were an airplane crew.

Makes me thinking you can newer know a place you would be absolutely safe.

But we and out families and friends sure would be much safer when no such bastards step on the earth.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The most thing I always say after being there is beautiful people.

The most everybody I met was glad to pay attention, show out interesting things and eager to help if needed.

Love the country sights. The land is beautiful and seemed great in size. I tried my best to see some different parts of it being limited in time. Made about 1500 miles drive through PA, NY and CT. But looking the map it seemed like I was just wobbling in a corner :)

Hope to travel more in the future. Not sure when I'll be able to though.

Was surprized a bit of relatively slow speed limit on generally empty and perfect roads.

Would be over relaxed and sleepy driving a fast car or a sport bike.

Finally got into conclusion the best thing to travel with would be a truck :):)

Very nice comments, Vlad, thanks. I am in total agreement with you about speed limits here. They seem to be designed for everyone's great aunt Mildred. I'm often comfortable ten to fifteen mph over the limits, and at 63 I'm no young hot rod. I've driven in both Sweden and Ireland and speed limits are much more reasonable, especially in Ireland. Owning a fast car or a sport bike in this country is a waste of money in my opinion.

• Like 1

That's my old F model. One of those trucks I wish I hadn't of sold. But after talking with the Gentlemen who I sold it to it has gone to a good home. The before picture is on our website. www.caboverkings.com You can appreciate the amount of work he has done to the ole girl

Thanks, too for putting up your website. I do enjoy the cabovers.

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The ATCA National Meet at Macungie is certainly a "do not miss" show. I am a bit partial but you will not be disappointed. Information I the show can be found at: www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

We are making arrangements for 2016 now. We how to see you there.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Larry is a nice guy, I talked to him at Macungie and York, there were a quite of few F models at York and nice ones too, he has put a lot of work into it, I don't think it could have went to a better place. I like the twin stainless mufflers. my brother took his green 78 F model there too.

Larry is a nice guy, I talked to him at Macungie and York, there were a quite of few F models at York and nice ones too, he has put a lot of work into it, I don't think it could have went to a better place. I like the twin stainless mufflers. my brother took his green 78 F model there too.

It had those mufflers when I bought the truck. Mostly what I did to the truck was mechanical work. Im not much for body work.

Remember if it's got a hood it's no good!