The true radical muslim

david wild

ya,,,,they cant do any wrong,,,just ASK OBAMBI.and yes lets keep those borders open......wow...bob

Obamama is busy working quietly with his Media darlings, pen and phone to destroy the Nation. He works to create divisions among the citizens, religions and races, encouraging a culture of ridicule for the morality and principles that created and sustained this country for 240 years. He is undermining our financial stability, weakening and basically destroying the military, controlling public education, disarming law abiding citizens through executive orders and bringing in what I feel will be his personal army of gang bangers, drug cartels and Muslims.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The main problem I have against Muslims in general is that even though most wouldn't harm anybody, they won't rat out their terrorist neighbor who they know is making bombs in their basement and planning attacks.

I'd tell all those people in those ISIS controlled areas that they need to take care of the problem themselves or the bombs are coming and they might also get killed in the process. I think most of those people that claim to be "innocent civilians" aren't that innocent.

• Like 1

The main problem I have against Muslims in general is that even though most wouldn't harm anybody, they won't rat out their terrorist neighbor who they know is making bombs in their basement and planning attacks.

I'd tell all those people in those ISIS controlled areas that they need to take care of the problem themselves or the bombs are coming and they might also get killed in the process. I think most of those people that claim to be "innocent civilians" aren't that innocent.

It's not only the Muslims who are not turning in the terrorist neighbor, they have drummed "political correctness" and "racial profiling" into people here for so long that they think twice about saying something for fear of being called racist. How many voted for O boy the first time for fear of being considered racist?

People should also realize how many "innocents" are combatants or sympathizers. Saw it in Vietnam and it was the same in Iraq , Afghanistan and Kuwait.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When a White cops shoots a Black and he is in the wrong, White people will hang that White cop, but let a Black or Muslim do wrong and not a word will come from the offenders race or religion ??? You are right, a Muslim will not rat out another Muslim, therefore they are all guilty. I will stand up for anybody even a Liberal if they are in the right, but if you are wrong you will get no support from me, I don't care what your race is, your religion or your beliefs, you stand up for what's right, not what someone tells you. Maybe the union worker should be allowed to think for themselves too. Oops, that won't work, there would not be a union ???

So I see birddog has been charged, Hey O crap for brains how do feel now about trading bad guys for a deserter, how do you libs defend that ??? Obama followers are as bad as the scum that attack us, because they don't condemn their loon in charge. But hey it's OK we know it's all Bush's fault.

So I see birddog has been charged, Hey O crap for brains how do feel now about trading bad guys for a deserter, how do you libs defend that ??? Obama followers are as bad as the scum that attack us, because they don't condemn their loon in charge. But hey it's OK we know it's all Bush's fault.

So he could get life in prison. . .big deal. IMO try him with his Squad members as the jury, give him the firing squad for treason, desertion and aiding the enemy. Eddie Slovak was executed for less. Obamam will probably honor his arse

P.T.CHESHIRE

London declares Muslim Brotherhood terrorists, Obama hugs them even more, OK Lefty's how do you justify that ??? I love it when the left makes a grab and run and won't debate their failure, or just blames Bush 7 years later, or better yet "he's Black" like that makes a difference, stupid is stupid no matter what color you paint it.