Pictures of the Week

other dog

Other dog, did you go to Ken Miller or Mcjunkin in Indiana PA?

I went to American Waterworks?..it was something like that. I took 422 to 286, went towards town, they were on the right across from a Wendy's. Couldn't make the right, so I turned around in a shopping center and turned left into their driveway- it was still a tight turn.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oooh, looks good OD! Was planning on smoking a bear tenderloin today but I'll have to dig out my long johns had a hard freeze here last night and it's "warmed" up to 46degrees so far. Have a relaxin', beer drinking day.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Oooh, looks good OD! Was planning on smoking a bear tenderloin today but I'll have to dig out my long johns had a hard freeze here last night and it's "warmed" up to 46degrees so far. Have a relaxin', beer drinking day.

Unfortunately I have to take off to northern Va. sometime today. I've got a load of coils going to Chantilly, up near Dulles Airport. I don't like going to that part of the world any time, I suppose the traffic will be more horrible than usual today.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Unfortunately I have to take off to northern Va. sometime today. I've got a load of coils going to Chantilly, up near Dulles Airport. I don't like going to that part of the world any time, I suppose the traffic will be more horrible than usual today.

Went to Adesa Auto auction in Sterling last week, right behind Dulles. Nice people there but got pinned down there out of hours... That was a fun night getting an 80' transport into a hotel in Herndon...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk