Cross country trip

Timothy Maikshilo

Kristen and I will be in the states Monday heading from OR to VT we will pick up our Rubicon in OR then travel to Twin Falls ID over night then Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde and then head east to Missouri. Would enjoy visiting anyone along the way if time let's us. Looking forward to seeing the west!post-426-0-51030500-1440326657_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Timothy, I am located in Hellertown, Pennsylvania 2 miles from Exit 67 of Interstate 78- near the City of Bethlehem. I have had several members of BMT here at "The BMT Truckstop" for a meal. If you travel Interstate 78 please consider stopping for a meal. We can throw your laundry in the washer and dryer while you are here too. Private message me for my telephone number.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Tired of driving on the wrong side of the road? Enjoy the trip across

Thanks slpwlker! Now I know what you go through weekly with all the traffic and weather. We were just north of Flagstaff AZ and got caught in a hail/rain storm from the twilight zone!post-426-0-59501000-1441493617_thumb.jpgThe hail was so bad we ouldn't see the truk in front of us and then the road got icy from so much hailpost-426-0-57953300-1441493723_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-49010200-1441493855_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-04757600-1441493942_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Timothy, I am located in Hellertown, Pennsylvania 2 miles from Exit 67 of Interstate 78- near the City of Bethlehem. I have had several members of BMT here at "The BMT Truckstop" for a meal. If you travel Interstate 78 please consider stopping for a meal. We can throw your laundry in the washer and dryer while you are here too. Private message me for my telephone number.

Thank you! We are in Harrisburg and headed up to Fairport NY tomorrow!

With all the money you're making, I assumed you had an AEV (http://www.aev-conversions.com/vehicles/jk-wrangler).

Must be nice to have a NZ job.........able to take 6 months holiday each year. No Marmite and Speights in Vermont though.

Thanks for the web site! I'll have to settle for Molson Dry!

Thanks Vlad, Back in the states now and headed to Vermont. The farm has not sold so we are staying the winter there. Here is Tropic Utah, I could live there!attachicon.gifTropic 8.JPGattachicon.gifTropic 2.JPGattachicon.gifTropic 1.JPG

A winter with lots of snow is a real winter!

Sounds not bad staying in Vermont.

The place I'd like to visit in Utah some day called Ded Horse.

Don't know when I'm able to get myself there though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012