So who gets fined by the EPA...

RowdyRebel

...when the EPA is the one doing the spilling? I don't ever want to hear another PEEP out of them over the little puff of black smoke coming from my little ol' stacks. At least the rivers and drinking water are still safe at the end of MY day! Can they say the same? NOT ANYMORE!!! Damn hypocrites...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Trouble runs downhill. From the EPA's incompetent head Gina McCarthy, rivers of incompetence run down the EPA hill.

The EPA's governance over the last 20 years would be comical.....................if not for it being our reality.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/topic/40614-your-epa-people-who-made-the-new-truck-fuel-efficiency-regs-possible/?hl=gina+mccarthy

Who do you think pays for all the mistakes. . The poor saps that pay taxes. The EPA and other alphabet agencies are even exempt from the public suing them for damages and costs. Mean while I got a dab of grease on a Zerk and I get an out of service and a fine.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

IF there was any one with real stones, Those that were overseeing the job should lose their job. FIRED-NO compensation.

A fine is just going to come out of yours and my pocket.

of course, the contractor will be hit very hard for doing what he was told to do

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian