Elelctronic Turn Signal Flasher Superliner 1

Grote makes a 12 lamp Electro Mechanical flasher. Part number 44540. 12 volt 25 amp meet FMVSS108 standards. 3 wire with out the ground lug for 6 lights per side.

There is a 1 800 number or live chat for answers on using it.

http://www.grote.com/products/44540-12-lamp-electromechanical-flasher-flasher/

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The electronic turn signal flasher was a factory option.

The Mack part number is shown in the picture.........47MO3109M. Give the good folks at Watts Mack a call.

Watts said the part # is good, but they checked their entire system and they're aren't any around anymore... and you're right, evidently it was an option... I was hoping that the 'other' 'standard' model was available. IF, I could get a part number for that one... maybe it would work in its place.

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Grote makes a 12 lamp Electro Mechanical flasher. Part number 44540. 12 volt 25 amp meet FMVSS108 standards. 3 wire with out the ground lug for 6 lights per side.

There is a 1 800 number or live chat for answers on using it.

http://www.grote.com/products/44540-12-lamp-electromechanical-flasher-flasher/

I'm trolling the website now....

The electronic turn signal flasher was a factory option.

The Mack part number is shown in the picture.........47MO3109M. Give the good folks at Watts Mack a call.

We used to call that option "Transistorized Flasher"

Yes, that's what is on my wiring schematic.... "transistorized".... I can't help but wonder why they'd be an option for a flasher...??? All it needs to do is "flash".

Yes, that's what is on my wiring schematic.... "transistorized".... I can't help but wonder why they'd be an option for a flasher...??? All it needs to do is "flash".

Because of the longer service life offered by the optional transistorized flasher (47MO3109M in your case) some customers elected to pay extra for that option over the standard electro-mechanical type flasher (46MO212 3-prong / 47MO274R 2-prong)

I miss hearing the old "Bink-Boing, Bink-Boing sound.............

My buddies ol 68 Dodge D100 was classic for that. Though with LED lights, that really screws them up. You have to have electronic flashers now.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"