1965 b for sale

HeavyGunner

Im not affiliated with this truck in anyway but I saw it on CL tonight and it looks really clean and thought it might interest somebody on bmt.

http://kalispell.craigslist.org/cto/5014676550.html

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Until recently Montana hardly ever used liquid rust to keep the winter roads clear and I think that has a lot to do with the relatively rust free rigs here.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

She's got some wheelbase.

I take it that they didn't come in that long of a wheel base from the factory?

I take it that they didn't come in that long of a wheel base from the factory?

Nope, not saying that at all. Most trucks out west had long wheelbase as shown in the picture. Being on the east coast, I have just seen a lot more single axle B tractors or short tandems.

Back in the day, the length/weight laws were quite different between the east and west coast.

245" wheelbase was available from the factory.

On a custom basis, longer may have come from the factory? Certainly some folks made oil field gin pole trucks with even longer wheelbase in private shops.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.