My week's pics

Superdog

Mike did they close the truck stop down or you just moving the trailer, that was a nice little store.

It's been sold to Casey's General Stores,a big convenience store chain here in the midwest . It's closed right now for remodeling.The old owner called me about a month ago and asked if I wanted to buy the trailers for storage, as he didn't want to have to mess with moving them.Actually,other than this last one being in a plowed field and parked too close to the ditch,they weren't bad getting moved,considering they been there close to 15 years.I probably didn't have 3 hours total involved between the 2,not too bad,considering I don't move near as fast as I used to, I've had alot worse trailer moves.

Mike: the livestock story has sure changed over the last 30 years, we had two markets in the same county when i was in school, now we have two in eastern washington and one on the west side. What used to be a 30 mile round trip drive to market is now 350.up untill several years ago you couldnt afford to take a old cow to slaughter it was cheaper to just shoot her and use for coyote bait.