Meeting of the minds....Part XVVIXXXXXXVVVVV, Sub-Part "B"

1958 F.W.D.

Speaking of TK....On a side note....got my "Hooters Hose Fix" last week. :twothumbsup: Wifey and I spent a week in Tucson. Ate at Hooter's twice! Wifey said "the food was good"...and I said "they serve food?"

BTW, did not see any Macks but did see lots of airplanes, jets, and cactus.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Huuuummm truck parking ay? and to think I passed up a free breakfast,especially when I was right up the street! (I had breakfast at the Midway Diner) mine is a simple order, 3 over easy,Scrapple (crisp) home-fries (with EX-TREE onions) Rye toast & coffee!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Huuuummm truck parking ay? and to think I passed up a free breakfast,especially when I was right up the street! (I had breakfast at the Midway Diner) mine is a simple order, 3 over easy,Scrapple (crisp) home-fries (with EX-TREE onions) Rye toast & coffee!....................................Mark

Thats good that you are simple, because the menu here is simple......Just ask Small, Medium and Large....You get whats set down in front of you......Simple, huh???

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

LMFAO! sounds like what my Dad always said, "You want a "fancy" breakfast? Diners right up the road" !! Here to today,it's Shit On a Shingle!...............................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Really Ken an English muffin? I thought those were for polishing tarnished metals or for applying rubbing compound! never knew anyone ate them :tease:

Yardo: I hope Mike left your place in order and didn't retaliate for the damage we did to his place last year! Ken I think should have to buy that horse it will never be right again :whistling:

looks like a winter wonderland there , we had two different grass fires all ready, gonna be a hell of a year at this rate!

• Like 2

. Ate at Hooter's twice! Wifey said "the food was good"...and I said "they serve food?"

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your injuries.

This is the recipe Jo uses. It's probably easier, and it's good too.

attachicon.gifDSCN5328.JPG

Don't eat that! Something tells me the can might say ALPO on the back!

• Like 1

Jim