Meeting of the minds....Part XVVIXXXXXXVVVVV, Sub-Part "B"

1958 F.W.D.

WOW I didn't know you had truck parking.

To help offset costs we do have a small fee for parking. We don't have a fuel island but we do have showers for a small fee. F.W.D. trucks can park for free and drivers of F.W.D.'s can get free showers. We also have wireless internet if you can figure out the password (we'll give that to you for a small fee.....)

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Nah. Didn't want to pay for parking.

Next door there is a parking lot that is disguised to look like the neighbors yard.

Damn......Been here for 10 years......never figured that out.....Oh by the way we don't have lot lizards. They all work at Other Dog's Bar/Grill and Brass Pole-Atorium.

• Like 1

No 2-strokes allowed. The town has noise, air and ground pollution ordinances.

There goes my idea then....uh what about 60 series Detroit's?

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I'm sure he will chime in here at some point. He is doing well health wise, and loves his new job. He normally runs a similar but smaller straight truck with a single drive. The one you see is a community truck that is used for certain customers. Mike has it on Thursdays for a dedicated Queens, NY customer. He delivers around 4 or 5am....and when he comes back he uses I-78......and hits Hellertown right around breakfast time. We've been trying to hook up for breakfast for a few weeks down at the diner, but I've had to get to work early last few weeks. Yesterday the kids were called off from school due to the snow, so I stayed home and told Mike to come to the Durham Street Truckstop, LOL

• Like 1

I swear Imma gonna put a sign out front of my house "BigMackTrucksDotCom Truck Stop."

Wonderful- i'm gonna stop in for the free shower and free sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, and bistits and gravy breakfast for BMT members.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wonderful- i'm gonna stop in for the free shower and free sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, and bistits and gravy breakfast for BMT members.

We have hot sauce, too. Recently imported from Gladys, Va. Barefoot virgin Winfall wimmin smashed the peppers in a big teak vat.

If you let me know ahead of time you are coming I can do the sausage, eggs and hashbrowns.....But I never did bistits and gravy before. I can try it but if it doesnt come out too well it's your fault.

My fault?!! how can it be my fault if YOU f**# it up?

here-

Southern Sausage Gravy

Serves 8

1 pound bulk pork sausage

1/4 cup all-purpose flour

2 cups milk (2% or whole)

Kosher salt and black pepper to taste

Hot bistits.

After analyzing this recipe, there is something wrong. Looks to me like it will serve one..........ME. So, what is everyone else going to eat?

Does the TK deliver breakfast to Hellertown?

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

......and hits Hellertown right around breakfast time.

Purely coincidental, I'm sure.

I'm feeling good green dash, thank you for asking. Yardo cooks a good breakfast. Glad I stopped and filled up as it took me nearly 4 hrs to get back to the plant.

Hi Mike. Glad to hear you are doing well.

• Like 1

Jim