1929 mack ab value

I came across a 1929 mack ab c cab unrestored the guy says it will run its a cab and chassis has air tires install in 1933 at the factory.its mostly complete and there is some extra parts. Trying to get a value if anyone knows

I bought this partially restored 1925 AB cab & chassis a little over a year ago. I know it was advertised and placed on Ebay on and off for at least 2 years prior to me buying it. First time I saw it they were asking $8000,I bought it for $3500.

post-61-0-75538100-1422917377_thumb.jpg

I bought this other 1925 AB for the price of scrap at the time,$400 .

post-61-0-26745900-1422917836_thumb.jpg

Alot depends on where you are and of course how bad you want it. I'd say start around $2000 and go from there.Hope that gives you a rough Idea.

went and looked at the 1917 ab about 3 weeks ago truck is all part he has about 4 more ab and ac has motors wheels fenders could not get him to sell any thing long trip from va. but I did talked him into selling 2 ac peddle trucks

Looked like he had more stuff in the background. Too bad he didn't want to deal.

the guy wants 7500 I thought it was a bit high and he will not come down thanks for the advice. over the years I have owned other trucks like Graham Dodge BRothers diamond T and a 50 chevy 1945 fire truck with all gear But most are gone now.I would like to find some thing small to mid size 30s or 40s .another truck I came across is a international kb 6 but he wants 2500 and it needs affair amount of work

I was at that auction Pat. I think most everything went reasonable. good deal on those trucks.

Yes Maddog was really reasonable auction. I ended up with both AB's (finally started the frame up restoration on the better one a week ago) and the FT and the Brockway. Btw Im looking for the brass headlights & Y brackets and all the components on the steering wheel for the advance, and throttle if you see or hear of one for sale let me know please. Thanks Pat