Looking for B model Cab and hood Line drawings

a Friend that makes 3D printed plastic was asking if I know where to find any line drawings that show Dims and measurements on the cab and hoods offered for B model Macks. Anything such as BBC or overall width can help but higher detailed stuff would really be helpful. If not I can take measurements off my Truck for him.

Thanks for looking

Trent

I know they offer an R cab, is your friend going to make a B cab? That would be sweet. I would almost put the money out for that(I know they aren't cheap). I could just about make my truck then as the typical KH bunk is large and would mimic mine pretty well. Just have to remove one of the tandems(Or buy another chassis and start over?).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I haven't seen any good blueprints of a B-model cab although I'm shure the best way is to make measurments off your truck or ask the friend about putting his hends on a 3D scanner.

I'm not in trust to blueprints excepting factory production drawings of an exactly part.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thanks Joe. Yes I see that the spec sheets have those basic Dims. I'm just hoping that there may be full detail drawings that someone put their hands on. If not that is a great start

Larry, Yes This is going to be for 1/14 scale R/C trucks. I will keep you posted on any news.

Vlad, I asked him about scanning a smaller version of a model. I think it is an option altho with his abilities a drawing would be more precise and he seams a wiz on the computer.as their are not that many large scale B models that look correct.

I meant to scan a real truck.

When I tried to order 3D work of the Mack chassis components the guy came to me with a portable scanner and worked out the front hub.

He needed the stuff in darkness (inside the shop) and needed it in matt white (asked if he could spray it over with water-removable paint).

I said "no" so he applied many small pieces of paper scotch and put a black point with a marker pen on every one. Than scanned during an hour. I saw the general 3D object on his display but it needed longer work out to clean off all the unnesesarry points wich came into his drowing by some way. It was about 2 years back and he's still doing that :whistling:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012