Scobie Heavy Haulage

Timothy Maikshilo

Too interesting stuff you posted guys!

That trailer is impressive.

Tim, any plans to stay in NZ for a couple of years? You'd be able to show us much more :banana:

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

thats a pretty classy trailer there they sure have made some special gear over there to get around corners over the years

if you get a chance check out there self steering trailers they arent used much any more over there the semi follows the prime mover like a dog trailer and dosnt track in when going round corner's

heres some pics of what to look for the tri axles are all mounted on the one frame that pivots on the trailer it self

the first six photos from the road ranger blog http://www.roadranger.co.nz/

the last picture fro Atkipete HCVC forum http://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1288086035

sorry to hijack the the post topic thingo but to interesting not to have a lookI reckon while your over there

Paul

images3_zps8366af20.jpg

images_zpsda9f6956.jpg

download1_zps10a8adc8.jpg

download2_zps8317e12b.jpg

images1_zps567fd9ab.jpg

images2_zps9c7cc3c1.jpg

selfsteeringtrailer_zpsecc6dfec.jpg

Great stuff Paul, Thank you! It's great to see all the drfferent aspects on the road.

I don't see any tail lights on the platform. So they have to use both trailers even if it's a small peace they are moving? Nice pics

There is one more section that clips on the back. From what I was told it takes a couple days to get everything just right.

Too interesting stuff you posted guys!

That trailer is impressive.

Tim, any plans to stay in NZ for a couple of years? You'd be able to show us much more :banana:

Vlad I wouldn't mind! So much to see in so little time! Jim we have had a great time here!post-426-0-93027600-1421171003_thumb.jpgHad to put a pic of one of my favorite truckspost-426-0-58170900-1421171311_thumb.jpgDon't see to many full size ute's.