Haul of Fame Museum in CT

41chevy

Are the Yaworski's still open? Haven't been there is a few years when it was scaled back. I got a need to see their Christi AC. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was there two years ago. Dennis opened the doors and let me roam around. I do not remember an AC with the name Cristi on it. Most of the nice trucks have gone to Mahan's. Dennis said the saying around there is "anything with paint is gone". He does still have a few nice things. I spent a long time wondering around the two large boneyards. That was a lot of fun. I took a bunch of pictures. I will check for a Cristi truck. I thought I had posted some of them, but maybe not. Mike

I was there two years ago. Dennis opened the doors and let me roam around. I do not remember an AC with the name Cristi on it. Most of the nice trucks have gone to Mahan's. Dennis said the saying around there is "anything with paint is gone". He does still have a few nice things. I spent a long time wondering around the two large boneyards. That was a lot of fun. I took a bunch of pictures. I will check for a Cristi truck. I thought I had posted some of them, but maybe not. Mike

Christi AC Crane Carrier was there in 2010 a lot can happen in a few years. I'll call when I'm home tomorrow. I'm delivering my old Chevy to Ledyard Conn next week and it's half way there so to speak. Thanks Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I believe the Universal Crane crawler AC is now at Mahan's. I took a picture of it while it was still in CT in 2004. Sorry for picture quality.

Is this the Christi? There was so much stuff there, I never felt like I saw it all.

post-7036-0-65135800-1414694772_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

I believe the Universal Crane crawler AC is now at Mahan's. I took a picture of it while it was still in CT in 2004. Sorry for picture quality.

Is this the Christi? There was so much stuff there, I never felt like I saw it all.

That's it. I knew Mahans ended up with a lot their trucks. Kind of hope that they didn't take this one. I know that the AK Crane Carrier went there. Anybody have an address or contact for Mahans? Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll shoot them an E Mail before I call Haul of Fame. Thanks. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I was talking to Dennis at the Brooklyn CT show about his newest Mack RD 800 V-8 12 speed an X Hallamore tractor he was telling me got a price of 80'000 to build a new aluminum rock body sow he took the best one he had and put it on. Red Horse posted pictures a while back during restoration.

Ed

Called and left message with the Yawoski's and E mailed Mahan's. Got home a few hours ago. Hit the N.Y.C. Marathon traffic which added 2 hours to go from Jersey to the Nassau / Queens line. No Email messages, no phone call from Haul of Fame, no Bull Dog Magazine and dropped my Ditty Bag and broke a 1/2 gallon jar of Pickled Eggs and a bottle of Virginia Gentleman. . . 510 miles to die falling out of my sleeper on the cold ground of L.I. :angry: Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thats it and I'm waiting on Alba at Mahans , still no answer to phone calls at haul of fame

P.T.CHESHIRE