87' Liberty Editon Superliner For Sale In Truckpaper

Man if my back was screwed up due to the accident back in March id go to Gary, IN & GET THIS TRUCK Sure would look good under a Lowboy & Dump trailer during the Work season & a Wilson or Tempte Hopper Bottom in the Harvest Season hauling my Buddy's Soybeans , Wheat & Corn & under the cotton seed trailers ;)

& of Course it would look awsome w/ some big 6" OR 8" Chrome Stright pipes (& let the E6 350 GROWL A LITTLE LOUDER ;) ) & Alcoa's around it & a Pro Tech Alumn Headache Rack & Strobe lights ;) working & say in the Mack shows up north in Pa ;)

Ive always Wanted a Liberty Edition SuperDog these are Getting Rare & Hard tio find ;)

BTW : I thought the Liberty Edition was A SuperDog w/ a Shack on the back insted of the regular daycab

Here's the Link

87 Liberty SuperLiner

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

what unique features does a liberty edition have? i've never heard of them, sorry

They were actually "Freedom Edition"trucks,built to commerate the 100th anniversary of the Statue of Liberty.They had a picture of the Statue of Liberty on each side of the hood,or toolbox door on the MH version.They were painted gray,with red trim,and came with a special extended warranty.They could be spec'd with either the E6 or E9 V8,and the Superliners could be spec'd with several sleeper options.My '87 Freedom Superliner came with a 48" Double Eagle,unfortunately it was removed prior to me buying it.I've also seen them with 36 " Able sleepers,the hi rise 60"Able Penthouse sleeper,and a '66 Double Eagle.Never heard of one being a factory day cab,so I'd say the sleeper was removed on this one,like someone did to mine.Only 200 were built,but I've never been able to find out how many were Superliners and how many were MH's.

post-61-1209800076_thumb.jpg

post-61-1209801191_thumb.jpg

There is a factory day cab near me. I have looked at it several times at a local garage and have seen it on the road. Just recently I located a Freedom MH with an E9. It is rough and the owner is a little out of touch on value. There were 200 of each built, I have a different ad on them, If I can find it I'll post it. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

They ordered 2 of them at the dealer I was at.

They had 350s ,9spd ,Sleeper on one and put one on at the dealer and they had blue int.

bumper to bumper warranty for 3 years.

They sold them 2 to very picky people it was a long 3 years.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

:mack1: hello doug i thought that there were 100 mh and 100 superliners and the total was 200 you could get them whit different sleepers and engines and you had 3 year warrenty or 300000 miles i am glad i have whan whit the biggest sleeper and the biggest engine greetings rene :mack1:

:mack1: hello doug i thought that there were 100 mh and 100 superliners and the total was 200 you could get them whit different sleepers and engines and you had 3 year warrenty or 300000 miles i am glad i have whan whit the biggest sleeper and the biggest engine greetings rene :mack1:

Yep, I should have proofread my note before pressing the submit button. Sorry. for the error. I have a couple of info pieces on these and will post them the make up my error.

You do have a good one Rene, E-9 with the big bunk! If you pay for shipping I think there is someone here that would buy it!

See you soon? Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I Remember a Freedom Superliner W/ shack on back Sitting on Lot @ TriState Mack down in Memphis Come to find out it was ordered by a local trucking Co. that later traded it in 1995 back to Tristate for a CL713 This freedom had a 450 or 500 E9 Under the hood w/ 8" Strights & sounded good pulling the hill out of the Rock pit loaded under a load w/ a lowboy or Dump trailer

Man who would trade a truck like that for a CL 713 ?

Later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: