Took a trip to the auction

BAD DOG

The boss sent me on a road trip up to Toronto yesterday to Richie Bros to put the biggest piece of scrap iron I've ever had the pleasure of driving for the last 3 years. An 09 KW W900L ISX Cummins powered he bought sight in seen off the web from Texas. He and myself wish he had left it there 3 years ago it been a lemon the whole time. We think it was probably in a flood before we got it and he's spent the price of a good used truck every year in it letting everyone try to fix all the electronic problems in it. So we took it to the auction. So hopefully no one we know buys this Lemmon it's a good candidate to send over seas. It was one of the happiest days of my life. To see it gone.

post-814-0-78283900-1404439164_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-21271000-1404439184_thumb.jpg

Good luck with the new dog. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I tried a little experiment on the new truck today. I went over all the aluminum with Busch Polish and tried their wax sealer on everything to see if it will stay shiny hauling gravel without being married to it. The steers have Dura Brights but the drives are just polished Alcoas. All of the Mack's we've bought in the last couple years have been like that. I don't know why they didn't come with Dura Brights all the way around it would make life easier.

post-814-0-21642300-1404614079_thumb.jpg

post-814-0-26471400-1404614106_thumb.jpg

• Like 2