Hi guys i have came across a mack EH truck that use to be a cable tool in the oil field. My plan is to slip a 444e and allison drivetrain into this truck and pull my 44' enclosed race car trailer. i would like to leave the body wearing the patina look it has but my wife doesn't like the green and is voting for a flat black job we will see about that part later. the big 6 gasser engine and 5 speed are complete and i will probably list them up for sale for someone looking to restore. heres a few pics of the truck and one of my car (1960 falcon chassis car) it will be pulling. i think it will be a cool combo to show up with. i know it isn't the favored restoration but at least i have no intention of hacking it up and it will be back on the road again. I'm not sure how to decode it to know what year it is can anyone help me with that? model is EHT ill get the vin tomorrow.

IMG_9474_zps0d381f59.jpg

IMG_9956_zps3531d051.jpg

IMG_8132_zpsc01b4819.jpg

IMG_1850_zpsa3d04842.jpg

20130908_123800_zps48cc702d.jpg

• Like 2

Better than being scrapped and it IS your truck. Nice Falcon, what are you running?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

E model

H weight class approx 20,000 gvw. Could differ some with exact build specifications of unit.

T tractor model

1D single drive axle

4721 is the 3,720 unit made. Production of EH model started at 1,001.

Probably a Continental 353 for power.

The EH was made between 1936-1950 with 31,539 built.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.