See You In New York?

bullhusk

Outta the mouth of one of the piece of craps that our jerk off president let go free to try and destroy our great nation

I respect the office, but my president is an empty chair.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

YES SIR !!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yes fellas you guys are all right on the money. He is a terrorist who is now the leader in charge of the attack on Iraq. As we speak, they have taken over our tanks, hummers, 2 helicoptors and a chemical weapons depot. Right now I am shitting in my pants worried as my Jersey City yard is about a mile southwest of the former world trade centers. This limp dick president of ours had the opportunity to bomb the insurgents as they crossed over the border from Syria into Iraq about 300 miles of desert. But instead as Nero played the fiddle when Rome was burning, limp dick played golf as the Middle East burns. So guys, that's the way it is. Over and out.

Bullhusk

Yes fellas you guys are all right on the money. He is a terrorist who is now the leader in charge of the attack on Iraq. As we speak, they have taken over our tanks, hummers, 2 helicoptors and a chemical weapons depot. Right now I am shitting in my pants worried as my Jersey City yard is about a mile southwest of the former world trade centers. This limp dick president of ours had the opportunity to bomb the insurgents as they crossed over the border from Syria into Iraq about 300 miles of desert. But instead as Nero played the fiddle when Rome was burning, limp dick played golf as the Middle East burns. So guys, that's the way it is. Over and out.

Bullhusk

Obamamama did / does what he does in every crisis. . .campaigns, plays golf, goes to fund raisers, vacations and claims he never knew about it til he saw it in the newspaper.

Swiftboat Kery does what he does best in a crisis, Egypt he went sailing to Maine for vacation, Syria he went rafting on the Colorado, now he went to the UN Oceans Conference AND Canoeing on the Hudson rather than talk Iraq with NATO.

Let's see what they both do now the Libya wants the Bengazi terrorist Abu Khattala returned to them, or else

http://rt.com/usa/166848-libya-demands-return-benghazi-suspect/

P.T.CHESHIRE

Bullhusk

oh my,,,theres a big surprize,,,,lazy system sucker....(IDIOT) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: bob

• Like 1

Bullhusk

Now , Now.... the "Boy King O" said because of the Republican (b.s. it was his agreement) Sequester last year, we could not afford the 6 million dollars to bring out the 32 million dollars worth of our combat equipment in Iraq. So we walked away from it there, with the Al Quida's promise they wouldn't use it. . . just play the radios a little.

You know like the 5 terrorists poor souls he swapped for a deserter. They promised to go home and watch t.v. and read Unicorn stories ..

P.T.CHESHIRE