ENDT-673 Parts issue?

Hey all,

Ive got a military ENDT-673 and I am running into some issues on flex hose replacement. Other than rebuilding my own, is there a company that is familiar with this older engine that I can call and knows what I am talking about???

I have a couple of flex hoses that are described as a vent hose for the cooling system and the waterpump. In the military manual, they have these two numbers which I believe are the Mack number

36RUA311709

36RUA3113P5

Any help would be appreciated.

Vent hose? Is that like the overflow line from the top of the radiator? I'm not sure what the differences are between your military 673 and my civilian 673?

If no one else chimes in, can you post a picture of hoses?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'm like you Larry that I hope I understand this issue. My vent line is copper that runs down beside the radiator. I think it is attached by a short piece of 3/8 fuel rubber hose and with small ban clamps. It attaches to a protruded metal end of radiator cap inlet.

If you could send us a photo of your setup, then we may be able to help you.

Thanks

mike

Maybe one of the hoses is the by pass line from the water pump to the water manifold.

They are but one end has a female fitting and the other and has a flare and nut.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yes it does. Paul

Correct. To post pics here, photobucket account work?

Yes it does. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE