Wow.

RowdyRebel

Ol' Willie Robertson lays down some cash to sponsor the "Duck Commander 500". His daughter gets to say the pre-race prayer and his sister-in-law gets to butcher the National Anthem. I guess with enough money ANYTHING is possible...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The man who the Whie House dislikes on T.V. Duck Dynasty. Ends every show with a prayer and believes in GOD, Family Values and Country. That scares the Dems quite a lot.

post-3242-0-05906200-1396823704_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yup...if you're a Christian and hold the same belief as the Pope about marriage being between a man and a woman ( http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/audiences/2014/documents/papa-francesco_20140402_udienza-generale_en.html )...you know, like the Bible teaches and all...you are no longer fit to be the CEO of a major tech company ( http://abcnews.go.com/Business/mozilla-ceo-resigns-calif-gay-marriage-ban-campaign/story?id=23181711 ). Never mind the TINY little detail that Religious Liberty is guaranteed under the 1st Amendment AS WELL as Religion being defined under the law as a "protected class" in anti-discrimination laws just the same as ethnicity, gender, and in some states sexual orientation. I think ol' Brenden should have said "You want me gone? FIRE ME!" and refused to resign. Then, if Mozilla DID fire him over that little campaign contribution he made with his own personal money, sue the pants off 'em. But no, he caved in and voluntarily stepped down which will only embolden the vocal minority as they continue throwing their temper tantrums every time they see something they don't like.

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I have no problem with standing behind or beside anything or anybody in support of god..... Today's society only has the mentality of what's in it for me or what you gonna do for me......out of wedlock children is the norm, homosexuals, government handouts. I'll get of my soapbox now

• Like 2

Christian and Family values are what this administration are doing their best to destroy. People refuse or just don't care about the governments war on Christians, traditional families and the Blue collar class. We are all demonized as radicals for our morals and ethics. When I was in Nam I saw a few Atheists become very Christian after their first fire fight.

You have people in power who think their laws (ACA) and will is over Gods. Schools not allowing a Crucifix to be worn because in may offend a non Christian' You have the Governor of N.Y. stating if you have specific Christian beliefs on choice or don't agree with same sex marriages that " we don't want you in the state".

A 7th grader was suspended from school in N.J. and has to have 5 days or mental counseling for "twirling his pencil like a gun (?)

Nobody says a word. if it doesn't interfere with their Reality shows or their free crap they could car less. Now I'll leave the soap box for the next person. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Christian and Family values are what this administration are doing their best to destroy. People refuse or just don't care about the governments war on Christians, traditional families and the Blue collar class. We are all demonized as radicals for our morals and ethics. When I was in Nam I saw a few Atheists become very Christian after their first fire fight.

You have people in power who think their laws (ACA) and will is over Gods. Schools not allowing a Crucifix to be worn because in may offend a non Christian' You have the Governor of N.Y. stating if you have specific Christian beliefs on choice or don't agree with same sex marriages that " we don't want you in the state".

A 7th grader was suspended from school in N.J. and has to have 5 days or mental counseling for "twirling his pencil like a gun (?)

Nobody says a word. if it doesn't interfere with their Reality shows or their free crap they could car less. Now I'll leave the soap box for the next person. Paul

this place needs a lotta help now....wouldnt know where to start...hopefully its not too late,,,,dont like anything they do here now...but this corrupt government needs to go for starters...bob

• Like 1

Government derives it's power by consent of the governed. For too long, the overwhelming majority have stayed relatively quiet, thereby allowing the VERY vocal minority dictate the government's assumptions about what exactly we have given our consent about. Some in government have forgotten where their power comes from, and they do so at their own peril. They just don't have the power or authority to enforce an unpopular law which is opposed by the vast majority of folks. Abe Lincoln once said that "The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly." The GOP needs to take that advice and DEMAND the law be either implemented as written or repealed in its entirety. Stop trying to "fix" a bad law, or "soften the blow" when the bad law is rolled out. Let the people see EXACTLY what the Democrats forced on the people as it illustrates who they are and what they stand for. 2010 could very easily repeat in 2014 unless the Republicans give people a reason to stay home. Even the media is doing their part to allow Obama to claim victory even if the GOP does win big because they are starting to talk about the expected shallacking the Democrats face and so when they don't lose as many seats as expected, it'll be framed as a win for them. THEY CAN'T LOSE! Not with the media carrying the water for them...

GOP, DEMOCRAT, there is barely a difference to me they are both equally useless anymore, willing to sell out for money or votes whatever they need at the time.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

One could argue either way on that point. While it is true that members of BOTH major parties seem to always act in favor of bigger government and less individual liberty, the likelihood of finding a person who favors SMALLER government and MORE individual liberty (and the personal responsibilities that go along with exercising those liberties) is far greater in the GOP...damn near non-existent in the DNC. It may be the "lesser of 2 evils" in some elections, but the more guys like Ted Cruz that find their way into congress, the better chance we have of actually seeing things improve. Guys willing to stand up for the Constitution and shut things down even when their party leaders are against them and just want to go with the flow THIS time...and fight for our values NEXT time around. Next time never comes. If the GOP leadership had a backbone, the differences in the parties would be clear. Less John McCain, more Rand Paul. Less Mitch McConnell, more Mike Lee. Less John Boehner, more Louis Gohmert.

• Like 1