This weather SUCKS

Now fellow truck lovers,I am just trying to vent here so if you all wil put up with my rank it would make this weather alittle better.Here in Philly they tell me that it's like the forth or so day of spring.We haven't seen the sun in a week.Suppose to get 1"-3" of snow tonight.At this rate my truck won't get painted till July or when I break down and pay someone that has a heated shop to do it for me.That not going to happen.Got the inside of the cab done only because I built a 16 x 16 shed for all the shit around the house(that what I told my wife it was for).Can't seem to find a way to get the whole truck into it.well I done enough ranking for the time being,maybe I'll be paint by the first of May.

• Like 1

It's not snowing where I'm at but it was in patches earlier today just enough to need the wipers and make the ground white for a while,in fact a lot of our 8' of snow this winter is gone but we have a lot of frost in the ground and Lake Erie had a bunch of crazy people out ice fishing on it probably close to a mile out on Sunday. It's around 30 degrees out today and very windy. I hope that snow misses us I've had enough of winter. Hopefully the weather is good by the end of the week for the trip down to Louisville.

I'm so done with this crap. I never thought I would be bringing fire wood in for the wood stove on March 25th! We had about 4" yesterday, but at least it didn't stick to the roads.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I feel the same about the weather Mike. Last Monday was the day you have to shape for the first time this season . Needless to say 3 or 4 guys are working here nd there . The weather actually looks promising this weekend into next week. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone waiting to get back out there

Local 282 Union Service

I spent $300,000 on snow removal this year 3x the budget. I need to start construction on a building addition and well we have to move the snow to find the ground to dig in. We got lucky with the big storm going out to sea yesterday...I need to finish blasting and finish metal work and then filler and paint...I need some heat for all that to work. It will sure as hell go right to 90 degrees and we will have the opposite problem...come on spring...hold on summer.