Not the normal help request, please read.

1958 F.W.D.

Gentlemen thank you for your kindness. They posted the link yesterday in the hopes of raising a goal in a few weeks. In the span of less than 12 hours, they are halfway there.

Tom, I had no idea. You have my sincerest condolences. I hate cancer with a passion. It has taken so many family members and friends, too. My wife is a cancer nurse, so I also get to hear about it on a clinical level too- she often connects with her patients only to lose them in a few weeks, months or years. My heart breaks for her, I keep telling her not to get personal with the patients but a Nurse (especially a dedicated one) cannot do that.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Prayers and help coming. I also posted this on my local Vietnam Vets Help board at my post. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Our prayers and some $ from us too Yardo,Mrs.Vision found the lnk on facebook (I don't have one) I know just where you are coming from,my wife is also an RN,specializing in pediatric oncology,sometimes,as much as I hate not to,i don't want to hear about her day.Its a tough subject,something I wouldn't wish on anybody....................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.