Mack mud flaps

bigmack73

Looking for some good ole mack mudflaps new or used send me what ever you got as long ad its in descent shape thanks

No offense but wouldn't "Hey if anyone has any extra Mack mudflaps that are in decent condition laying around, let me know what you would want for them" work a lot better than "send me whatever you got?"

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Yes it would but when i was making that post i was in a rush

There's not much help of being in rush, I'm still with no flaps.

After all the thinking about Watt's flaps look to me as the most attractive deal.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Look at Watts Mack parts page online, they keep good High quality old style Mack mud flaps in stock in two lengths, they even have the dogs facing different directions like they're supposed to. There is a link to Watts Mack here on BMT, Barry's is their parts GURU and BMT's surrogate father. Lol!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"