Not a new guy but a new website and Facebook page

220cummins

Nice website! Keeping the B around will be your advertisement/conversation piece and proof of your workmanship. Glad you decided to keep it,Patrick. You will be too!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Patrick - Nice site and nice B; on the website, could I suggest you put your location (even if you just say PIttsburgh) and contact phone on your home page and not just in Contact Us? Anything you can do to make it easier for customers to contact you will help. Take care, Brad

Very nice website.

I agree, on the thought of putting your location and number on the front page. Makes it much easier for someone surfing to see your basic information without having to click on links. Even though you have a green highlighted link right there(though that link is only an email).

For instance, in smaller text under your ENE Motors in the white area at the top of the screen.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Yes it looks like some bodies have been busy. I'm glad that someone appreciates the B Models enough to place it above anything else to be the center of attention on their web-site. I like it and congratulations on the hard work and best of luck on your endeavors.

mike

• 4 weeks later...