Ben Jumpers Detroit heaven

slpwlker

Ben I saw more over grown paper weights here then I knew what to do with. Seen more Terex's in one spot of all shapes a sizes then I have ever seen in my life. Had a couple of old Fiat Allis dozers out front and a twin engine Terex Dozer. Place had a lot of stuff and I saw a few macks

http://goo.gl/maps/MklU5

Well little by little Terex is exiting the construction segment and focusing only on lifting and port equipment. So you saw some history there! Terex CEO is saying ABC Anything But Caterpillar the don't want to compete agains them.

Terex was loosing there customer base by treading there ownTerex dealers like shit. And there dealers became a revolving door and the only way for them to sell new equipment was to make you a dealer. This destroyed the customers trust.

Marcel-didn't I read somewhere that V---o is buying the construction equipment segment of Terex?

Marcel-didn't I read somewhere that V---o is buying the construction equipment segment of Terex?

Yes volvo bought the articulated and rigid dump truck line including factory. There is talks that if mack was not become profitable they may put it on the choping block and sell it. Like they did with there rental franchise. If it's thru I don't know but there is no loyalty

You can bet Volvo bought the Terex ADT line just to eliminate them.Weak compared to a Volvo,to say the least.Rigid frame,thats a different story.This will be their second purchase of the Terex brand.They were once known as VME= Volvo Michigan Euclid,after they acquired Michigan and Euclid(a Terex line) in the late '80's.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yup they eliminate a competitor, and also volvo could not maintain there profit margins and had to bring down there pricing on trucks. Well they did it they will kill Terex brand in trucks and got in to the small quarry business, you will see pricing going up again on there trucks.